Jaypee Hi-Tech Casting Centre
State-of-the-art manufacturing facilities.
Jaypee Group has put up a state-of-the-art Alloy Steel Foundry to cope up with the requirement of Wear Resistant Castings for various industrial applications, such as Grinding Media for Ball Mills, Liners for Ball Mills for Limestone & Coal, Liners for Vertical Mills for Limestone, Coal, and Clinker Grinding, HRCS Castings for Kiln & Cooler applications in Cement Plants and in general Wear Resistant Liners for all industrial applications. We specialize in such wear resistant castings and sophisticated Alloy Steel Castings both for conventional ball mills and the newer trend for high-productivity and higher power-efficiency Vertical Mills of Cement Plants and Power Plants. Our range of manufacture includes Hi-Chrome Steel, Manganese Steel, HRCS and any other Alloy Steel to customer requirements.
Salient Features at a Glance
- State of the art foundry in Central India adjacent to Jaypee’s own Cement & Power Plants adding advantage of testing the life and quality of each product.
- Automated plant for the production of grinding media resulting in pollution free environment and hygienic working conditions for the workers with consistent quality.
- Foundry run by experienced foundry professionals with proven track records. Labour force trained for foundry practices in company run ITIs & Polytechnic.
- Foundry equipped with Manipulator for handling castings & tilting table which can grind in three directions.
- Associated with best equipped captive machining facilities at its Heavy Engineering Workshop adjacent to foundry.
- Spectrometer for rapid chemical analysis.
- CNC pattern making facility to produce accurate and fast production of patterns.
- All NDT facilities.
- Excellent technological support from well experienced technologists from Europe.
- Maximum piece weight which can be cast is 12000 kgs.
- Cold Box and Hot Box facility for Core Making.